|Lake Tahoe Winter Activities
At Granlibakken Conference Center & Lodge
Lake Tahoe's famous winter wonderland is yours at Granlibakken Conference Center and Lodge. Plan your next visit and view the variety of on-site, nearby and annual Lake Tahoe winter activities.
On-Site Winter Activities
Due to recent warm temperatures and a lack of natural snowfall, all Granlibakken Tahoe snow related operations will be on hold as we patiently await the return of snowmaking temperatures, natural snowfall, or a combination thereof. Rest assured our ski hill is on standby and we look to reopen the mountain as soon as conditions permit. Thank you & Think Snow!
As an alternative our Treetop Adventure Park is open.
- Learn to ski or snowboard or hone your skills on our intimate ski hill
- Saucer down our machine-groomed sledding area, perfect for families and children
- Cross-country ski or snowshoe right from our property
Annual Lake Tahoe Events
- New Year's Eve Celebration - Party for all guests of Granlibakken including dinner, music, dancing, dessert and champagne. Kids are invited to Cedar House Pub for movie night.
- Thanksgiving Celebration - Leave the cooking to us. Take leftovers back to your room or condo.
- Christmas Celebration - Two-days of fun-filled events and activities for the family including the Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade inviting all intermediate skiers to participate, caroling and gifts with Santa along with hot chocolate, hot mulled wine and cookies for all. Christmas Day feast for all guests of Granlibakken.
Nearby Winter Activities
- Granlibakken's Ski and Board Package
- Ski and snowboard down world-famous Lake Tahoe slopes
- Enjoy miles of groomed cross-country and skating terrain
- Take a high octane snowmobile adventure in the winter backcountry of the Sierra
- Ice skate the night or day away at local rinks