Endless Summer Yoga Retreat
at granlibakken tahoe
August 29-31, 2014
The summer’s energy is winding down and already we are preparing for fall, but time still remains for you to give your Self the rest, relaxation and adventure that you deserve and you don’t have to travel far to receive it! This year indulge in a weekend retreat at Granlibakken’s Endless Summer Yoga Retreat and offer your body, mind and spirit blessings of nature, yoga, health and music.
Even the most successful and happiest of lives require moments of retreat and self-care in order for us to see clearly and evolve gracefully. With this in mind, we have designed a retreat to reinvigorate your yoga practice and your life with time spent in nature, live music vinyasas, ayurvedic counseling and delicious, nourishing meals.
Perhaps you have been feeling less creative in your day to day life, or bored with things that have previously motivated and intrigued you. Run free in the mountains and atop the lake and breathe fresh, vital prana and inspiration into your body and soul. Return home refreshed, lighter and more joyful.
- Two nights’ accommodations at Granlibakken Tahoe, nestled deep into private forested acres.
- 3 daily restorative meals.
- Yoga classes every day, including DJ Yoga and Sound Healing Yoga, encouraging us to drop in fully to the moment and experience our bodies soulfully.
- A nature hike to one of Lake Tahoe’s most adored trails and beach spots.
- Ayurvedic counseling with a specialist to determine your dosha and the ways you can improve your relationships with others, self and community by honoring it.
- A final Stand Up Paddleboard tour as the sun ascends the clear blue skies OR a spa treatment (spa treatment for an additional fee)
Ashley Aarti Cooper, Trip Leader and Instructor
Ashley Aarti is a yoga instructor, writer and nature-adventure guide. She is originally from MA, but currently resides in Tahoe, CA, where she works with local ski resorts and adventure trip companies to offer life-changing experiences in the wild forests of Northern California. Ashley has been teaching yoga for half a decade, and practicing for twice that long. She loves theme-based, spirt-expanding classes that challenge her and her students and reinforce the living of an impassioned life.
Register early. See our Wellness Package.