The oldest log structure in the North Lake Tahoe area. The two-story cabin was constructed in 1908 using local hand-hewn logs and native stone. Originally built and inhabited by Tahoe City's first constable, Robert Montgomery Watson. Free and open to the public in the summer months thanks to several volunteer docents.
560 North Lake Boulevard 96145 Tahoe City United States