Our resort is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the resort in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Front desk and lobby
- Swimming pool, wading pool, hot tub, and sauna
- Tennis courts
- Historic warming hut and snack bar
- Cedar House Pub restaurant
- Conference Center including Granhall, Alumni, and Mountain Ballroom
- Business Center
- Lighthouse Day Spa
- Big Pine, Aspen, and Alder meeting and event rooms
- Public bathrooms in Forest Lodge, Big Pine Lodge, Main Lodge, Conference Center and Ski Run Lodge
- TTY Hearing assist device
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Three ADA-accessible Sugar Pine Lodge and Forest Lodge bedrooms for guests with a mobility disability
Granlibakken Tahoe is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Granlibakken Tahoe Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Granlibakken Tahoe Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Granlibakken Tahoe Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Granlibakken Tahoe Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- OpenTable, IRMng Dining - Granlibakken Tahoe
- Sledding.granlibakken.com Granlibakken Sled Hill | Granlibakken
- Snowsport Lessons Skiing, Boarding, Sledding Hill at Granlibakken - Granlibakken Tahoe
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Granlibakken Tahoe Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the resort or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
Resort address: PO Box 6329, Tahoe City, CA 96145